Important Instructions for Candidates
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS :
Instructions for filling Online Application
- The online application form for recruitment for Group A, B &C are designed according to the employment notification.
- Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure that you have the following:
- A scanned copy of photograph, signature, caste certificate (if any), Income certificate regarding EWS (if any), certificate for PwD, educational qualifications and experience related documents in JPEG/JPG format. The photograph shall not exceed 50 kb and other documents shall not exceed 200 kb.
- Digital copies of publications for up-loading.
- All fields marked by (*) and red in colour are mandatory.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
- In case of any technical glitch in the portal, please send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, the candidate should click on "Save" then "Continue" button to move to the next tab. It is necessary to complete all tabs. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application.
- The signed application shall be sent to The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Assam University, PO: Assam University, Silchar-788011, India. so as to reach by the cutoff date of the cycle in which the candidate wishes to be considered.
- Once the candidate finishes entering all the details of each section, a preview of all the pages shall be shown in "Preview and Confirm" section for the candidate to cross check his/her entries before submission. The candidate can still make corrections before clicking "Confirm & Submit" button on this section.
- The form shall only be submitted after clicking "Submit". Note that the candidate cannot make any changes after clicking "Confirm & Submit" in "Preview and Confirm" section.
- After the candidate submit the form and complete the payment (if any), a "Print" button shall be provided to the candidate for printing or downloading his/her application. The candidate can take a print copy for sending it to Assam University after signing and getting it forwarded.
- The Photograph to be uploaded must not exceed more than 180*130 pixels and of size not more than 50 KB.